Home > PRODUCTS > HDPE/UHMW-PE
Polyethylene (PE) is a type of polymers with strong chemical-resistance and wear-resistance. It is mainly divided into the low-density PE (LDPE) high-density PE (HDPE) and ultra-high molecular weight PE (UHMW-PE) The HDPE is the most massive among them. The UHMW-PE is an ultra-high-density Polyethylene whose average number of molecules is usually three millions. It has physical properties that are generally superior to those of the HDPE and this FDA-approved material is thus generally more expensive.
- Wear-resistant and chemical-resistant (strong against both acids and bases) Affordable prices
- Low-temperature-resistant (does not exhibit any changes in properties even at -50 degrees Celsius.)
- Safe to use with foods; non-toxic
- Low friction-coefficient (highly slippery) non-absorbent - Light-weight
- Can be welded or fused.
High-density polyethylene with a weight average molecular weight of about 3 million or more, which is similar to HDPE in its entirety. FDA-approved products with better mechanical properties
- Storages of various chemical products lining suits and hoppers of various silos.
- The highly slippery wear-resistant non-sticky shock-absorbent material can be used in various conveyor rollers liners guides and screws.
- The material is also recommended for usage in medical and food processing fields because it is non-toxic and chemical-resistant.
Standard (Unit mm)
|10Ø ~ 300Ø
||1,000 ~ 3,000
Sheets & Plates
|3t ~ 200t
||1,000 / 1,200
||1,000 ~ 3,000